Screw Conveyor Shaft Sealing
Complete Shaft Sealing System for CEMA Screw Conveyors
The Importance of Reliable Shaft Seals
Shaft movement on screw conveyors causes premature seal failure. Common sealing methods rely on dynamic contact with the shaft to create the seal. Shaft movement causes the seal to wear rapidly, creating a leak path that leads to high production costs, increased maintenance and unsafe working conditions.
A Permanent Sealing Solution
Effectively seal your CEMA screw conveyors with Inpro/Seal Air Mizer® shaft seals. Unlike packing, or other contact sealing methods, proven Air Mizer shaft seals are a non-contacting permanent sealing solution, requiring zero maintenance or rebuilds. This unique technology handles extreme conditions and can fully articulate to accommodate radial run-out and angular misalignment simultaneously.
Inpro/Seal Air Mizer shaft seal design for CEMA screw conveyors:
Facts at a Glance
Inpro/Seal Air Mizer shaft seals installed on CEMA screw conveyors:
- Permanently seal against product leakage and contamination
- Are designed specifically to meet CEMA specifications
- Seal liquids, slurries, bulk solids and dry powders
- Require zero maintenance or periodic rebuilds
- Accommodate radial and angular shaft movement simultaneously
- Are backed by our best-in-class performance guarantee
Ready to Get Started?
Count on us to improve screw conveyor reliability and process efficiency with complete shaft sealing solutions. Our experienced sales and engineering team can design a custom engineered Air Mizer shaft seal to fit the exact requirements of your equipment and operating environment.