Extruder Shaft Seals
Maximize Product Yield and Decrease Maintenance Costs
The Importance of Reliable Shaft Seals
Extruders in industrial process plants are critical assets that can be challenging to effectively seal. Typical shaft seals are unreliable and maintenance intensive due to their inability to accommodate shaft movement, resulting in shortened seal life, increased maintenance and costly product loss.
A Permanent Sealing Solution
Effectively contain product with Inpro/Seal Air Mizer® shaft seals. Air Mizer shaft seals are permanent sealing solutions that eliminate shaft damage, friction, wear and seal maintenance. This unique technology handles extreme conditions and can fully articulate to accommodate radial run-out, axial movement and angular misalignment simultaneously.
Inpro/Seal Air Mizer shaft seal designs for extruders:
Facts at a Glance
Inpro/Seal Air Mizer shaft seals installed on extruders:
- Effectively prevent product loss
- Require zero maintenance or periodic rebuilds
- Can be split for ease of installation
- Accommodate radial, angular and axial shaft movement simultaneously
- Improve plant safety and cleanliness
- Reduce scheduled maintenance intervals
- Are custom engineered to fit your equipment
- Can be designed to meet USDA and FDA specifications
- Are backed by our best-in-class performance guarantee
Ready to Get Started?
Count on us to improve extruder reliability and process efficiency with complete shaft sealing solutions. Our experienced sales and engineering team can design a custom engineered Air Mizer shaft seal to fit the exact requirements of your equipment and operating environment.